ImpendingDoomTheory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ImpendingDoomTheory

Saving Media

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I think this is what you need

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knineema

I think this is what you need Empty
PostSubject: I think this is what you need   I think this is what you need EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Hello. Shrink cannot handle the latest releases because of new encryptions placed on DVD'sThis is what to do if you are having trouble backing up your movies:Here is the free way of making perfect backups:1) DVDFab Decrypter - this wil break the movies encryption while ripping the movie to your HD VobBlanker - Not always needed, but it will get rid of any protection that DVDFD left behind. VobBlanker also allows you to blank,replace,cut and strip titles DVDShrink - this will allow you to compress the movie to fit onto a blank DVD-5 disc. Select your output as an ISO imag Imgburn - the best free burner aroun are some guides DVDFab Decrypter guid DVDFab Decrypter and VobBlanker guide by Alkoho VobBlanker guid Shrink guideThe other free option:RipIt4Me. I do not know anything about ripit4me so I will leave you with the excellent guide by arniebear. You can also download RipIt4Me from the same link. other way $$$$$AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie. All you have to do is start up AnyDVD and continue using your normal compression engine, whether it's shrink, recode or CloneDVD, It's that easy.Before you pay for this excellent program you have a 21 day tria else to do to insure good quality back ups:1) Update your dvdwriters firmware2) Invest in good quality media Taiyo Yuden and Verbatims are best. Also look out for Maxell,Sony,Fuji, MIJ's (made in Japan) these are also extremely good blank media.3) Burn @4x is a good place to start 26 Aug 2006 @ 9:28
Back to top Go down

I think this is what you need
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImpendingDoomTheory :: Saving Media :: General: Open Forum-
Jump to: